| style | art-sy shman-sy | D.I.Y | ALL for the ♥ of fashion |

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

my skirt like sugar-ish BLUE



This get up was inspired by jealousy, and frustration... I have been wanting... DIE- ing even to own a satin blue skirt... but to my dismay... no size, and exact blue shade that i want in ANY store i have been to... well... Zara has one... for about hmmm.... 2K?... well I DON'T THINK SO?! so... one day... I saw a girl wearing THE color and design that i like to have... I looked at it... well ok...STARED at it, like the girl was actually melting... looked for the cloth... and had 2 hours of sleep...

here's my labor of LOVE...




for this look:

1. White tube top from Victoria's Secret
2. gartered black belt from SM department store
3. Shirt... hand made by me... cloth from king arthur... total cost of cloth 1 yard is 180 php
4. Back heels from Mathews


0 comments:

Post a Comment